Here we showcase the work of some of the most talented photographers who did an excellent job with their subject of taking some decent close-up portrait, these artists are constantly galvanizing the social world to spread their words, as people immensely love their work, thereby sharing becomes obvious.
For capturing a better close-up portrait you can also make use of macro lenses, but before that make sure to read this article first.
So pick up your camera and start taking some Close-Up portrait of your subject, you can introduce your friends, family and even your adorable pet and if some post-processing is needed you can still use some portrait retouching tools like Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Portrait Professional, etc. for getting the finishing touch you desire.
Have fun with your camera!
1. My Passive by MartaSyrko
2. Winter smile by basistka
3. Lea And Ring Flash by Vladimir Dostalek
4. EVA by Richard Brocken
5. Coldchemistry web by ophelia overdose
6. Lamp of the Body by Aaron Tyree
7. La lumière pas dans tes yeux by Pablo Poulain
8. Wedding Model by Derekwin
9. Male Portrait by Yevgen Romanenko
10. First cut by gesell
11. Renesmee by dannie
12. After midnight by Senju-HiMe
13. Autoportrait by Thais Correia
14. Halo by 8o clock
15. No goodbyes needed by haleycage
16. Meshal Al Jaser by Naif AlJaser
17. Gena by Petko Petkov
18. RE by khalis karl
It was tough to choose each of these portraits as there were a plethora of talented photographers out there which made it uncertain to figure out which one to pick and which one to leave.
Let us know your thoughts about this post by commenting below.
If you liked this post please don’t forget to share it :D